The International Journal of Smart Grid, ijSmartGrid, is a new journal and not a for profit organisation. ijSmartGrid seeks to promote and disseminate knowledge of the various topics and technologies of smart grids. The journal aims to present to the international community important results of work in smart grid and networks in the form of research, development, application or design and also assist researchers, scientists, manufacturers, world agencies and societies to keep abreast of new developments in their specialist fields and to unite in finding alternative smart solutions to current issues in the field of smart grids and networks.
The International Journal of Smart Grid operates an online submission and peer review system that allows authors to submit articles online and track their progress via a web interface. The International Journal of Smart Grid is published 4 times per year. Its publication speed from submission to acceptance is 60 days. ijSmartGrid uses the LOCKSS and CLOCKSS archival system and cited in Google Scholar.
The coverage of the international journal Smart Grid includes the following areas, but not limited to:
- Availability, Effectiveness, Accuracy, Controllability, Economically, Flexibility, Interoperability, Maintainability, Measurability, Optimality, Reliability, Sustainability, Stability, Security, Scalability of Smart Grids.
- Applications and Implementations of Smart Grids.
- Smart Grid Policies.
- Integration of Renewable Energy Sources to Smart Grid.
- Production of Energy Using Smart Grid Technologies.
- Hybrid Smart Grid Energy System Technologies.
- Novel Energy Conversion Studies in Smart Grid Systems.
- Driving Circuits for Smart Grid Energy Systems.
- Control Techniques for Smart Grid Energy Systems.
- Performance Analysis of Smart Grid Energy Systems under Different Loads.
- Computational Methods and Artificial Intelligence Studies in Smart Grids.
- Optimized Power Delivery and Generation.
- Super Networks.
- Machine Learning and Applications.
- Big Data Analytics.
- IoT Solutions
- Consumer Participation
- Resist Attacks
- High Quality Power
- Accommodate Generation Options
- Smart Factories, Cities, Homes, Vehicles And Devices
- Smart Renewable Energies (Wind, Solar, Hydraulic, Biomass, Thermal Power)
- Smart Nuclear Power Plant